Provincial Cannabis Roll Out Strategy : Northwest Territories
As the legalization of Cannabis quickly approaches, provinces have been left to determine how they will introduce recreational cannabis into communities. News and information regarding the latest strategies for integrating cannabis will be listed as it is available. Sign Up for our newsletter to receive alerts and gain access to the latest news in the Canadian cannabis industry.
- There will be a 30 gram maximum which is subject to a community’s power to establish a stricter prohibition.
- No consumption in public places unless a special occasion permit has been issued.
- Cultivation will be limited in accordance to the Cannabis Act (Canada).
- Sales will be permitted to mail or deliver to cannabis customers for certain addresses.
• The Northwest Territories has been holding discussions with residents that include community meetings and an online survey, which has garnered a record response for a government online consultation tool.